Current Vacancies – Plymouth
Job title: Architect (3+ years post qualification)
Start date: Immediate
Hours: 37.5 per week
Reporting to: Ian Sanders – Plymouth Director
About the company:
With offices in Bristol, London and Plymouth, AWW is an Architectural and Interior Design practice championing a collaborative approach to creating exceptional built environments. With an enviable blue-chip client base, their reputation as a great place to work is underpinned by awards including: AJ100 Employer of the Year National Finalist 2016 & 2017; AJ100 South West Practice of the Year & Best Place to Work (4 years running); and No. 20 in Building Magazine’s list of Top 50 Architects 2016. In 2017 we were the only South West Practice listed as one of Britain’s 1,000 inspiring SMEs by the London Stock Exchange and have retained this accolade in 2018. Furthermore 2018 has seen AWW move up to number 59 in the AJ100 architectural rankings.
As an ARB qualified Architect, with a minimum of three years post qualified experience, you will work on a diverse range of projects across a variety of sectors putting your skills and experience to good effect:
- maintaining professional relationships with client team throughout design process
- good presentation and communication skills across a variety of media
- knowledge of all standard forms of construction, their principles and practice
- understanding environmental implications in the design / construction process
- ability to work with others to support development of projects at all stages
- solid understanding of basic site practices including site safety measures
- understanding of the planning, design and build process
You will be a valued member of a highly skilled and professional team and be offered excellent support in your continued professional development.
The successful Architect will demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of Revit and:
- be familiar with Building Regs, HSAWA, Disability Act, CDM, British Standards etc.
- have knowledge of graphic and spreadsheet software and applications
- understand the Construction Design and Management Regs 2015
- have the ability to source, research, detail and present information
Please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com