Senior Interior Designer
We are recruiting a Senior Interior Designer to join our creative and innovative interiors team for a full time maternity leave contract. You will be joining a vibrant team to work both as part of the team and to lead projects independently.
Level of qualification / seniority:
Post Graduate degree level qualification in Interior Design, Interior Architecture (BA(Hons) or equivalent)
Capable of designing and managing interiors led projects independently with a high level of autonomy; alongside supporting more junior team members and working in a fully integrated way with the architectural teams throughout all project stages from inception through to completion.
Professional experience: 4 years +
- Detailed knowledge of Revit software and AWW protocols for its use
- Adobe & Office suite
- Hand sketching to effectively communicate ideas
- Flexibility and team work
- Excellent knowledge of statutory instruments controlling design
- Excellent independent organisational skills/task management
- High level of productivity and self-motivation
- High quality of work
- Ability work independently or to lead the interior design element of larger projects
- Ownership of major project construction strategy
- Support of less experienced staff
Office location: Bristol (there maybe adhoc travel to site or our other offices)
Salary dependant on experience.
Please reference AWW_ID_2021 in the subject line of your application.
Applications to be made via email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 25 January 2021
Please note that we may not be able to reply to every application.