Building Information Modelling (BIM)
AWW is at the forefront of technical innovation and the use of 3D modelling, Revit® architecture and the use of BIM (Building Information Modelling) provides clarity, certainty and efficiency for our clients. It is an integral part of the workflow on all of our projects.
We recognise that the required level of BIM output varies and we have developed a bespoke approach to this. Whether providing structured data for public sector clients at BIM Level 2; streamlining access to maintenance material for estates departments; eliminating waste and reducing risk on site; or just simply allowing clients to explore and interrogate the emerging design of their new building, we can provide the in-house expertise to suit.
We have realised the potential of the BIM processes on key projects including:
- Communication of complex spaces | Hayesfield Girls’ School, Bath
- Clash detection and collaboration | 66 Queen Square, Bristol
- Complex geometry and CAD assistance | Bristol Skills Academy
- Long range massing studies | 10 West Psychology Buildings, University of Bath
- Structured data and Cobie output | A400M Hangar Complex at Brize Norton
- Digital O&M manuals | Wiltshire College, Chippenham