Building Information Modelling (BIM)
AWW is at the forefront of technical innovation and the use of 3D modelling, Revit® architecture and the use of BIM (Building Information Modelling) provides clarity, certainty and efficiency for our clients. It is an integral part of the workflow on all of our projects.
We recognise that the required level of BIM output varies and we have developed a bespoke approach to this. Whether providing structured data for public sector clients at BIM Level 2; streamlining access to maintenance material for estates departments; eliminating waste and reducing risk on site; or just simply allowing clients to explore and interrogate the emerging design of their new building, we can provide the in-house expertise to suit.
We have helped our clients to realise the potential of the BIM processes on key projects including:
- Hayesfield Girls’ School, Bath (Communication of complex spaces)
- 66 Queen Square, Bristol (Clash detection and collaboration)
- Bristol Skills Academy (Complex geometry and CAD assistance)
- 10 West Psychology Buildings, University of Bath (Long range massing studies)
- A400M Hangar Complex at Brize Norton (Structured data and Cobie output)
- Wiltshire College, Chippenham (Digital O&M manuals)
As BIM pioneers, we were delighted that our office building at 66 Queen Square was awarded the BIM Project Application of the Year in 2014.